These Are My Complaints
It’s like falling and then thinking you’ve hit the floor, but then you fall some more. And while you’re falling you are acutely aware of the fact that no one is going to catch you at the bottom.
— "15 Texts I Almost Sent You" by d.a.s (via backshelfpoet)
- I left my favorite pair of underwear at your house. I know your mother hates me, can I come pick them up?
- It’s been almost a month and I still miss you like a fucking limb.
- I didn’t know my bones could ache until I met you.
- You know, a week before we broke up, do you remember? I had bought a book of poetry. You asked why I didn’t read something more interesting and I could feel my insides splinter.
- You said poetry was all lies dressed up to sound pretty. When I look at you these days, I want to ask if sadness sounds pretty to you too.
- It’s 3 a.m. and this alcohol tastes like you.
- I saw you staring at me today during Lit class. I smiled at you and you didn’t smile back. I almost cried.
- The girl who sits next to me smells like you.
- I miss you.
- I have never had so many bad nights.
- Sometimes I write poetry about you on the internet. Strangers who have never met either of us think you’re cruel – they tell me if they had the honor of loving me, we’d have sex three times a day and they’d scream my name when they came.
- They think it is beautiful, how I am broken. I don’t think they understand.
- You used to tell me I was beautiful. I tried saying it in the mirror the other day, but it sounded wrong without your mouth wrapped around it.
- Everything I say sounds wrong without your mouth wrapped around it.
- We were never in love, but, oh God, we could have been.
I am truly screaming
well. this is amazing.
This made me laugh more than it should have. I’m a terrible person >_>
this would be hilarious if hoagie was a word meaning submissive
(Source: fuckyeahhardfemme, via modestinvader)
(Source: makemestfu, via narcissisticteens)
Life as a tennis racket